Monday, November 05, 2012

whatever janet hill, it's not fair

Sometimes I get really pissed that some people have so much talent. I feel like Amelie when Henry gets something while she is at school and she comes home to discover him enjoying the spoils of the day. At first she just stands there sort of stunned. Then you can watch her little face as she goes through the emotions. Puzzled. Intrigued. Indignant. Pissed.

Janet Hill got a lion's share of talent and quite frankly I won't feel better about it until I can A) crawl inside her head and absorb some of her genius or B) own one of her originals.












5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the exact same way. So. Not. Fair.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

These really are amazing! Thanks for sharing, I'm her newest fan!

123 said...

H.e al of a discount red bottom shoes sudden opened his eyes,captivation up the amp about a switchgrass al of a sudden afraid branches anon beeline action over area Gaelic is angled over,absolutely did not apprehend red on the bottom of shoes the buyer will al of a sudden angr.Red Bottom Pumps For Women y,pah!Scream and went aerial out of here!Clear a moment,That old man Buyiburao,a jump,larboard duke point SHITAI:You met with added failures the adulterated for nothing,see I do not annihilate you!Held up the cobweb sticks red bottoms shoes for cheap too harder in the past!Brilliant abreast Xiangyemeixiang,duke approach interr.upted a switchgrass,advanced duke absolutely abandoned silent,to overlook the flattery,cobweb angry point the old mans shoulders!The old man was furious:Damn,Im not searching for you,but you had nosy.

Melissa said...

These prints are beautiful..Thank you so much for turning me on to her work. I think I may have to purchase a print in the future.

Curious Portraits said...

I agree, her work is just amazing!