Wednesday, May 16, 2012

marrakesh by design



Last Saturday I went to meet up with Maryam Montague who owns Peacock Pavilions where we are hosting Casbah Creative. She has a new book out, called Marrakesh by Design, and she is currently in the states on her book tour.

If you are the kind of person who likes interior design, I highly recommend her book. It's gorgeous and full of fascinating tidbits about Moroccan style design.

Anyway, I loved meeting Maryam. She is a delightful and intriguing person. My visit with her made me so excited for our trip in October that I can hardly stand it.  The Casbah Creative retreat is almost full. We have two spots left. If you are interested in joining us, please click on the retreat tab under the header and look thorough the brochure. If you have more questions, feel free to email me.

Here are some of the photos from Maryam's book to give you an idea of where the retreat will be.










4 comments:

The Framed Lady said...

Ugh, I WISH I could go! It sounds and looks amazing!

Elizabeth said...

Sigh.

Laurie said...

oh my goodness April, that looks fantastic, so wish I had the $$ and time to go!! I can see why you are so excited!

halman said...

I am a photographer too, I love to take pictures. It is more a hobby than a real profession, I mean, I don’t live from that. I work on another area. But I have an Issue, I use to save all my work on google drive, but I can’t find a nice app of google drive for windows. So I am not able yet to see my pictures from my phone.