Friday, October 14, 2011

janie jackaroo jewelry collection debut


Alrighty.

I promised to preview my Janie Jackaroo Jewelry collection here on Suaviloquy first, before I published it any where else.

I'm a girl that really and truly tries to live up to promises.

And so, without further rambling, I give you Janie Jackaroo, a jewelry collection by Secondsister.




The lifestyle photos were taken by my good friend Jefra Starr Linn, who is an absolute genius behind the camera.

The photoshoot was styled by the most amazing girl, a 
protégé to New York designers, Rosie Jarmen. She is still in her teens but if you visit her site you will see that she already has a nice work portfolio.

I have not had time to add in all the pricing info as of yet. I still have a typo to fix and some other changes to make. Let's just say, its a rough draft. I have this little thing called Spark going on in a week and it's sort of, well, taken over my life.

Sooooo, if you see something you absoluetly cannot live without, shoot me an email and discribe the piece and I will try to get back to you with a price.

The entire collection will be for sale in the Spark Artisan Market on October 21 and 22.

12 comments:

Pattie said...

I'm so loving this lookbook!

annzy said...

Oh so pretty!

Kari said...

Gorgeous. You really outdid yourself this time. I can only assume that you've given up sleep altogether at this point?

Stef said...

Love, Love, Love it! So pretty.

Natalie said...

fantastic, april. i'm swooning over so many pieces. well done.

Janet Hopkins said...

WOW April this is AMAZING! I so wish I was coming to Spark this year just to purchase some of these pieces....I know it will be fab!

JENNY K. said...

Simply spectacular collection! I love it ALL! I look forward to the catalog with the pricing.
Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

Oh I love that butterfly necklace! It's all gorgeous, April! Well done.

surlymonkey said...

So stunning. I love each and every piece. Congratulations on what I am positive will be an extremely successful collection.

Anonymous said...

beautiful and stunning

Marci said...

ooo.so.beautiful! i love it all but that ring and those turquoise earrings...yum. can't wait to see them at *spark*!! i can't believe it's almost here.:D

patty said...

DELISH...