Monday, August 22, 2011

putting together the market

Open to the Public October 21st-22nd 
11am-5pm

As many of you know, I've been working on Spark for quite some time now.  One of my tasks was to assemble an artisan market. We have had a market in conjuction with Spark every year and it is a big hit.

This year we are limited on space and I found it really challenging to keep the market diverse.  I had to turn down a lot of really talented people because we already had vendors filling their category. But in the end, I am really happy with who is coming. I think it is going to be amazing.

This year, for the first time, we are opening the market to the public. We are hoping that girls who are unable to attend as students can still stop by and find a creative spark from the wonderful artisan handicrafts.

If you live in the Salt Lake City area, consider stopping by. Bring a girlfriend. It's really going to be a ton of fun.

Here's is a list of all the vendors.


Olio Aprons 

Come prepared to shop! 

4 comments:

Ruth Kelly said...

What is the address for Spark?

Unknown said...

{Sigh}...no...make that {SIGH}. I so wish that I could go. (Limited funds at the moment, ya know.)I just found your blog and I am loving it. My sister is Shelley Stabile. She linked me to your site and let me know about Spark. I hope it goes so well for you and that you have tons of fun. I have no doubt that you will. :)

Unknown said...

P.s. Do you have to pay the registration to go around to the vendors??

Kitchen Benchtops said...

surprisingly useful stuff, in general I picture this is worthy of a book mark. thanks for sharing