Tuesday, July 19, 2011

renegade recap

Last Saturday and Sunday I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles to help out at the Uppercase booth. I have been a long time Uppercase fan and it was so much fun to work with Janine and her husband Glen.  They are my people.  We speak the same language. If you don't subscribe to Uppercase Magazine you are really missing out. Every issue is chalk full of inspiration.

In my opinion, Renegade is the very best craft fair out there. They seem to really draw in an eclectic mix of super talented artisans.

Here's a look:






















I'm super busy this week and I'm blogging on the fly. If you see something you love in one of these photos, shoot me an email and I'll look through the stack of business cards I collected and see if I can hook you up.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I second how awesome the Renegade Craft Fair was -- and I so enjoyed meeting you!

mjatpc said...

i'm green with envy. :)

said...

Oh wow! That is my kind of fair! Wish I lived a bit closer! :)

Deb said...

Oh gosh... I wish I didn't live on the other side of the world... that fair looks like heaven!

shawna henrie said...

i went last year...i agree, it was awesome. i bought one of those ceramic pendants...and now realized after looking at your pics, i havent seen it in awhile...so sad i missed it this year...and i get the whole speak the same language thing...

Faux Martha said...

WHY OH WHY do you put pictures of jewelry on....it makes the heart seriously weak....i want one of each.