Thursday, July 28, 2011

details


If I seem a little MIA lately, it's because I am.  I'm out of my mind crazy busy and loving every minute of it. 

Margie and I have been working on Spark and let me tell you... Girlfriend, we have already gone through the biggest jar of Mod Podge you will ever see and we are working on a second.

Spark is super hands on work intensive. We strive to hand make all the decorations.  We spend a lot of time on the details. Because in the end, that's what lets our students know that we really care. We really want it to be an oasis from everyday life. 

Down to every last detail.


2 comments:

Jana said...

Soooo looking forward to experiencing all the details. I'm bringing my girls (ya, that's right, 5 of us are coming) and we talk about it all the time. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Marci said...

aaaa i can hardly wait to walk into that magical place!! it's no easy feat to transform noah's into something magical! you girls are amazing.:D