Tuesday, March 01, 2011

march on


I've always thought of March as a bridge into Spring.  God's way of saying carry on, there are good times ahead.

I made a wallpaper. Hope you like it. I decided to use one of my illustrations this month.  It's simple, but I am happy with it.

I want to tell you about a gem of a shop I found.  It's called Two Art Directors and a Photographer.  They carry vintage and antique items. Not only do they find the coolest old things to sell, the pictures are enchanting.










Those globe pin cushions- they are sold. And that fact just simply breaks my heart.

4 comments:

shawna henrie said...

omgosh...i was like, "i want those pin cushions...BAD". i am sulking now too. and fyi, i have one of those little black scotty dogs...her name is maggie. you can borrow her for a photo shoot if you ever need her. between your standard and my scotty, we may be set with dog props!

Heather Toller said...

Oh my gosh. I luuuuve that bride and groom. And the sad bridesmaid that comes with her.

Jeanette said...

Great finds!!!! There's a pincushion globe on etsy under vintage~

mandyface said...

my heart breaks as well :( those pin cushions are uhsmaaaazing!