Tuesday, December 14, 2010

instagram


Bet you didn't know Cindy Lou Who is  a real person.

She is. She lives with me, and let me tell you, she's not the babe in the woods that the movie portrays her to be.  She's more like a naughty little elf that works tirelessly to systematically dismantle our house.

But she's a cute little imp all the same.

I snapped the above photo with my iPhone and posted it to Instagram.  Do you have the Instagram app for your phone? If Twitter is like Facebook on speed, then Instagram is Twitter pimped out with pictures.

See how it just keeps getting better, faster and more interesting?  Pretty soon I won't need to live in the real world at all. I can stay in my bedroom, in my pajamas and live my life through my Mac and my iPhone.  Oh I like the sound of that.  But one must think about the children. They need to be feed everyday.

Instagram is free and really quite addictive.  If you decide to join you can find me by searching for secondsister.

3 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

I bet apple will think of a way to feed our children through our devices. I mean they can do pretty much everything else right?

Elizabeth said...

I'm not a Twitter person so I hope you'll continue to post photos or instagrams or whatever of that little imp because she is just gorgeous.

Jen said...

What a little darling!