Friday, August 20, 2010

okay I lied



I know I said I wasn't going to post pictures of grumpy girls, but just look at those eyes!  Lawsy me she's going to be a heart breaker.

And it turns out she is cutting her molars so some extra spunk is allowed for the next little while.

Here's some link love for people and things I'm groovin' on lately:

Love the idea of doing this, but I won't have the time for like, three more years. Maybe you do.

Inspired by the design work of  this company.

Wishing I could outfit all my kids in these clothes.

Can't wait to get my hands on this new collection by my favorite fabric designer.

Still thinking about this love story.

Planning on making this on Sunday.

Wanting a closet full of this deliciousness.

And lastly, I am so glad this post was written. It's pure.

And now I will go and attend to my children, because they are unbathed and turning ferrel.

1 comment:

DomestiKatie. said...

i think i just fell in love with tara whitney, whoever she is.