Thursday, July 01, 2010

why hello there

Hello July. 


We have such a long wonderful history, you and I, July.  So many happy memories. If you had Christmas, I'd love you best. But you have Independence Day and that aint shabby.  What will you bring me this year my old dear friend?

I'd be happy with a suntan and a snow cone or two.

And for all you, my lovely readers who I do appreciate way more than I ever let on, I have a freebie.

It comes to you via Happy Doodle Land. Flora Chang is a designer/illustrator who's work I absolutely love. It's so, well, me (read fabulous).

Here's a free desktop wallpaper for you. I've slapped it onto my new Mac book, right over the picture of the kids. I like it that much.


You can download the full size here.

4750424689_91d4b4d1dc_o


Now, if you love Flora as much as I, then you must must must, simply must, pop on over to her little shop and see what wears she has for sale. It's a fun thing to do on a day like today.


The first day of July.

2 comments:

Shell said...

What great stuff! Love that Lion!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

So sweet! I love the last little girl! Thank you and happy July to you!