Tuesday, December 08, 2009

vintage hip christmas

Do you know Margie Romney-Aslett?

You should.

She and her two daughters, Megan and Brooke, are the brains and brawn behind The Girls Loft. If you are into scrapbooking or crafting in general, you must check out the site and also take a look at the new e-book they just released with Ella Publishing.

I got a sneak peek at the book a little bit ago and let me tell ya, it's chock full of really great ideas for the holidays. If you need a little decoration inspiration it's just the ticket.

AND it's only $5.99.

AND you can get 25% off this week if you enter this code: CRAFTY09.

Go here and get your copy!



Seriously.


Just get it.

1 comment:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

hmm....You are either feeling better, or deliriously surfing and typing while tucked in bed.

I am tucked in bed yet doing some cyber shopping. (and getting distracted by blog reading)

I confess that I have never heard of an e-book. I'm trying to open my mind to it. But I love the touch and feel and smell of a real book. Especially knitting/sewing/decorating/crafting books with those clay print pages. For some reasone I believe I will actually make the dreamy items in those books.
Too bad that by the time I finally venture home from the bookstore, all available creative time has expired.