Thursday, October 08, 2009

sidebar flare- you need it


Okay girls.

There are still some registrations slots left for Spark. Why? I haven't a clue. I mean, who wouldn't want to come?

Seriously.

So.

Put this little gem on your blog sidebar, link it to http://www.sparktheevent.com/, and you will be entered to win the earrings above.

They are some of my favorites you know, these earrings.

Also, if you come to your senses and sign up to come to Spark, you will get a second entry.

Earrings plus Spark?

Fabulous.

Leave me a comment on this post letting me know that you linked up and if you are registered to come to Spark. I will announce the winner on Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to go but I don't think I can swing it.Anyway, I posted it on my sidebar. I do love those earring too!

Unknown said...

I wish I was available to go. This sounds totally awesome!

Laura said...

you KNOW I would be there in a heart beat...time AWAY from my kids AND getting to be CREATIVE with FABULOUS women? No brainer, really.

Unfortunately, I just sold my own clothes last week to pay for rent. SO um, yeah...can't quite swing it this year...

but me do likey the cute admit one ticket very much..would be happy to post it for my not as poor as me readers....

Natalie said...

SO wish that i lived closer so as to attend...oh and i wish my husband had a job so that i could catch a plane on over and attend. promise SPARK will happen again in the coming years?!

those earrings are lovely, as with everything you make, my dear.