Monday, June 22, 2009

challenge


Here's a little idea I've been carrying around in my brain for a few days.
Let's have a Summer photo challenge. Here's how you play: take a photo of something that to you says Summer. It can be anything. You don't have to be a great photographer to play. Just snap away. Email your photo to me. In a week or so, I'll post all the photos and everyone can vote on which photo they like the best. I may even throw in some jewelry to go to the winning photographer.
The photo above is from last summer so I will be taking a new one. Come on girls. Let's get snapping!

6 comments:

brooke said...

ooohhh...i like this!

Jeanette said...

great idea (and great picture too)!

Rhandi said...

I am TERRIBLE at taking pics, but excited to see what others can do. The "may throw in some jewelry" thing has me tempted to give it a go, we will see . . .

Elizabeth said...

where do we email?

Mama Marks said...

as we're in the midst of freezing (for us!) winter, i may have to use something from last summer :-)

3 Peas Designs said...

Just sent my picture...to 2 different e-mail addresses. Oopsie! Surely you will get one of them. Have a lovely, lovely day!