Sunday, June 28, 2009

atención you photo people!

Okay folks, I'm getting some seriously great summer photos emailed to me for the ye ol' contest. I decided the winner must have something muy especial. Sooooooo. . .

The winner will receive a custom set of Secondsister rings with personalized names or words (up to four rings). I'm going to enlist some of my uber talented photo friends to vote for the winner. I will try to have a panel of about four professional photographers. I will give everyone another week to get their entry to me and announce the winner next Monday.

On an unrelated note, sometimes I look at Amelie and she looks just like Boss Hogg on the Dukes of Hazard, but cuter.

Happy Monday! We're off to the beach!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have to have the rings...and yet, I have no idea what this photo contest is...better do some catching up...

summer blogging is harder to get to than I had thought it would be....

Amy said...

Yeah... I have actually taken some photos this summer. I will try... I am NO photographer, so I will just have to order some of the fabulous rings...