Tuesday, April 21, 2009

these boobs were made for cuddling. . .


And that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boobs are going down a size or two.

I haven't worked out for almost three weeks. Three weeks people! I've been slowly gaining weight over the last year or so and now I find that I am a solid fifteen pounds over weight.

It always goes to my boobs first, then my belly and arms and thighs. Ug.

I actually allowed myself to think (get this) that it is okay to have a few extra pounds on when you first get a baby. It's nature's way of making a soft cuddly place for the baby to rest.

It's a great theory and it works well, IF YOU ARE PREGNANT.

I've got four weeks to lose some weight and I'm getting serious. Really. This time I'm serious.

As of last night I am down 0 pounds and up one peppermint Oreo. Let's see what today brings.

6 comments:

Kari said...

It goes to your boobs first? That is it--you offically suck. I could gain 50 pounds, and not only would it go directly to my tush, but my body might actually siphon any existing tissue from my AA boobs to add on down there. Could I maintain weight of any kind on my chest, I would be perfectly happy to maintain a few pounds over.

Sherri said...

Thats funny, I gain in the same places same order. Guess I wouldn't be a good boob job candidate I hate it when they start to grow (probably cause I know I'm getting fat).

I've gained weight since we've had CC. I've never spent this much time in my house.

I recently did one of those 10 day get your crap together diets only to totally go off the ban wagon on day 11!

Good luck!

Deborah Lambson said...

no boobs comment..but thanks for the chuckle ♥

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Our youngest son had rolls like that!! Aren't they just the cutest?

Corinne said...

ha ha, i've told myself the exact same thing....my daughter loves the extra pounds that I have because it makes me a better snuggler! I don't like it when she strokes my second chin in public tho...iy, iy, iy.

AnnCP said...

Love your baby blob!!! And where do you find peppermint Oreo's. That sounds like serious stuff.