Wednesday, February 18, 2009

aswirl

The air here in Sedona is so crisp it nearly crackles in your lungs. The red rocks are dusted with powdered sugar snow. The icicles in Flagstaff are as big as a man's arm and go all the way to the ground. And I forgot my photo card for my laptop.

Sooooo. . .

You get an iphone photo taken as I lay in bed last night with my head all aswirl with the beauty of nature, the charisma of the Native people, the sweet and amazing jewelry gifts from my husband and opportunities that may be.

I can't wait to share, but for now I will just say, dear readers, sweet friends from all over the globe, sometime you should come to Sedona. It feeds your soul.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am on my way. Leave the key under the mat.

Elizabeth said...

fantastic photo -- I'm driving with Laura but can pick a lock

~Niki~ said...

I live in Mesa AZ and I tell ya, Sedona is amazing. I love that church up there. When I took photo in college (at NAU in Flag) I went down to Sedona to take pictures of the area, especially that wonderful church in the rocks. Great memories. I also went for my honeymoon there. It's heaven on earth!

tamifoulger said...

I like the crazy hair you funny girl.