Saturday, January 10, 2009

floating


Well, I'm still floating around up in the clouds. It seems the vacation I have been gifted from my usually worrisome mind will be an extended one. The laundry pile has formed a personality all it's own and it creeps and growls at me with rick rack teeth as I pass by, but I am unaffected.


I have recently acquired a small stash of vintage wall paper and I have every intention of channeling my dreaming state to create something wonderful today. Ben is out on the ocean fishing for a scaly foe that will fight the good fight, and Tommy B. is playing with bugs in the sunshine. Laundry be damned. Today is an art day.

2 comments:

Pecos Blue said...

Looks lovely.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am also a big fan of vintage wallpapers...especially the flocked papers. Have fun and show what you make.