Saturday, December 27, 2008

M.I.A.



Sorry for the absence. I have been so very very busy. Having fun, working hard. I hope you all are enjoying the happiest of holidays with family and friends.


That's what it is all about. Family and friends. Oh yeah, and food. Lots and lots of fattening food. Hummmmm. . .

Speaking of niblies, I roasted up some chestnuts. They are beautiful, but extremely overrated if you ask me. Anyone out there know how to spice them up a bit?



I'll be back tomorrow with pics of our current, snowy adventure. Until then, take care good friend. Take care.


2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Thank you April for visiting my little blog on the net. I would love to send you my pic, but surely I'm not as beautiful as all of your friend pics. wow, everyone is just gorgeous! the pictures are wonderful. How did you find my blog, in such a big web of blogs!? I pray you get your little baby girl soon. I was thinking a quilt (girl one or other) is in order for the adventure. When I find time I will work on one for you ok? thank you for visiting me, once again, and I love the comments too. I just always wonder how others find me. hmmm. hugs from cold arizona.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What beautiful photos you have.

I wish you a very happy 2009.

Pam